October 11, 2014

Fall 2014



Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it. The colors, the cooler weather, warm drinks, sweatshirts, apples and pumpkins. Phil and I have been enjoying fall since we first began dating back in November of 2004. Our first official date was when I made him attend my parents halloween party. He was a good sport and even wore a scarecrow costume. I'll try and dig up a picture.

Each year I get excited to share fall traditions with the kids and make new memories and traditions. We've been attending Kents Cucurbits in Brookston for the past 3 years. It is a small family run farm that sells lots of pumpkins for reasonable prices. We spent an hour their this afternoon walking around and looking at the pumpkins. Here are some pictures from the day.

Joel's first pumpkin trip in 2012 to October 2014
2012
Today




Happy Fall from the Travis Family






No comments: