It is hard to believe that our little Joel is already 4 months old! Thinking about it brings a whole whirlwind of emotions. I get teary eyed looking at how big my little boy has gotten and I get happy tears for all the cute smiles, coos, shrieks and rolls he has to offer me. It has been such a fun journey already and I can't wait to see what fun "tricks" he will do next or in what ways he will continue to bless us.
Here are some 4th month Joel Facts ::
- Joel weighs 14 lbs 4 oz and is 24 inches long - and they thought he wouldn't gain weight!
- He is in 3-6 month clothes and filling them out! Mostly because of his cloth diapers!
- He goes to bed between 8 and 9 in the evening and sleep in 5 hour chunks until 8 or 9 in the morning
- He smiles all. the. time.
- He is happiest in the morning and late at night.
- He started rolling over just last week. But he hates being on his stomach so he cries instantly.
- He is amazed at the outdoors and loves to watch the leaves blow in the wind.
- He enjoys playing with his feet and chewing on anything that gets within 4 inches of his mouth!
- He LOVES his taggie blanket and cuddles with it most of the day
- He loves to watch baseball on TV and at the ballfield. He enjoyed his first Tiger's Game on June 19th! They even won for him!
- He is overall a very chill baby and we love him to pieces!
Here are a few pictures from his 4th month!
|All Smiles All the Time!|
|1st Vacation Bible School - blowing up balloons with mom and dad|
|starting to roll over|
|fast asleep @ his first wedding|
|1st trip to the blueberry farm|
|Patrick and Jen's Wedding - June 2nd|