August 15, 2010

It's Wedding Season: Erin and John

Erin is one of the first people I ever met after moving to Lafayette. She was in the youth group when Phil first moved to Lafayette. We have created a lot of memories together over the past 3 years and spent some quality time getting to know one another. This weekend she married a friend she met at Spring Mill Bible Camp, John. It was so beautiful to see Erin sparkle yesterday with happiness. Phil had the pleasure of doing the bible reading at the wedding. He did a fabulous job and we were honored to be a part of their special day. We pray that God will bless their marriage!

Here are a few pictures of the day:

My "sister in-law" Kelsey and I before the ceremony


My adopted daughter, Jen and I at the reception


Very fun centerpieces :) Erin's color theme was orange and blue


Sweet Annabelle and I


My handsome husband :)




No comments: