February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursdays :: 10 things I am thankful for this week

  • The Sunshine :) We didn't have a lot of it this week but it is shining as I type this.
  • My Job. I am 110% thankful for the job I have and that I LOVE it. I occasionally get way frustrated with it but I really do love what I am doing and I know that this is my "calling".
  • My wonderful husband. Just coming home to him every night makes everything worth it.
  • My mom. Even though we are 5 hours away we talk daily and she still puts up with me and loves me unconditionally.
  • The Women at my church. I could name them but I won't. They are all just GREAT!
  • Diet Cherry Coke and Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips
  • Health. I have hardly been sick this year at all! **Knock on Wood**
  • Grapes being on sale at Payless this week. I love me a handle full of good grapes
  • Lent. This may seem funny but I am so grateful that Lent fell at this time of year. Phil and I were feeling very overwhelmed with our schedules and it has been so great to fast together and to read chapters of the bible together before bed. I am LOVING it!
  • Travel Buddies. This weekend I am traveling to PA for work. I was supposed to go alone but now one of our board members and friends, Lisa, will be traveling with me!

No comments: