March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I am back from my week long class at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA! I go back for another week in both May and July! It was actually pretty fun. I enjoyed being back in the classroom environment and I came home with new friendship and lots of great ideas to make my work better!

Saturday we spent sleeping in, cleaning and shopping before heading to dinner with some friends. This week we spent a little more than what we usually do on groceries. We had to purchase some cereal for the food pantry and we also had a lot of random things to buy like Peanut Butter and Mustard.

Here is the menu plan for the week:

Monday: Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Asparagus and Chips
Tuesday: Sweet Pea and Swiss Chard Manicotti from Giada at Home
Wednesday: Out to Eat
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas with Cauliflower
Friday: Unknown
Saturday: Praise and Worship Dinner @ Simmermans
Sunday: LIFE Group @ Vaughts

No comments: