January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Here is our plan for dinners this week. I do not usually plan out lunches. We typically have leftovers, sandwiches or cereal for lunch.

Monday: Corn Chowder with Bacon
Tuesday: Turkey Tettrazzini
Wednesday: Out @ Subway
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner
Friday: Lasagna, Salad and Garlic Bread
Saturday: Pork Roast with Carrots, Mushrooms and Potatoes
Sunday: Life Group @ our house - German Pancakes, Eggs, Hashbrowns, etc.

We are almost done with this week and we have stayed almost within our $75 budgeted money. We went a little over in order to get a really good deal on Tyson chicken breasts at Meijer last week and I had to get new dishwasher detergent that I didn't plan for! We spent $88 dollars in groceries and I don't anticipate needing anything else! Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Thanks for visiting and entering the giveaway. I miss Indiana, but not when it's that cold. I was born in Indianapolis and raised in Columbus. Have a great day!