June 15, 2009

Great Deals in Lafayette

My friend Dana and I have been taking a class out at Faith Baptist Church on Couponing. The teacher Annie is incredible. Tonight Dana won and entire table full of NAME BRAND groceries that Annie has purchased at Meijer for .09....you aren't seeing things, that does say NINE CENTS!

There was a lady there tonight who showed her Meijer receipt for .07 and she had bought 6 things of cereal and 2 boxes of Pop Tarts.

I have yet to get free items but I have recently began getting really great deals at CVS, Walgreens and Meijer. I am excited to get more coupons and start really saving money and working on my stock pile.

I am currently working on compiling tips and hope to possibly teach a class at my church in the fall. I am also working on a Price Book. This will help me know if a deal is a good deal or not. This is hard to do! We have a LOT of grocery stores with different prices in our area.

Anyways.... here are two deals of the week:

Go here http://coupons.redplum.com/stretchingabuck/ and print Kelloggs Coupons for 1.50 off 2 boxes. Then go to Meijer where Cereal is 1.75. You will get 2 boxes of Kelloggs cereal for 2 bucks!

This next on is for all the STARBUCKS fans out there. Starbucks is finally taking some steps to make their product more affordable in this economy. They are selling GRANDE ICED COFFEE for 1.99 all this week!

2 comments:

The Jessie James Gang said...

I think you should teach an online class. Just show me where to sign up!
And I am so getting an iced coffee this week. That's all I get in FL this time of year :).
Thanks for spreading the love!

Katy Travis said...

Enjoy your iced coffee. There is actually an online class that is offered through Be Centsable. I am not sure I am ready for that task yet, but thanks for your confidence in me.