I love watching Joel and Millie interact. Sure Millie really doesn't do much but smile at Joel but it is adorable. Joel is really starting to show an interest in Millie and it is really fun. Here are just a few examples:
- Yesterday we went outside to play while Millie was upstairs taking her morning nap. When we got to the door Joel yelled back inside "bye Millie".
- Whenever I am buckling Joel in the car and Millie isn't in there he points to her seat and says "Millie?" in a sad tone.
- He sometimes doesn't know where she is like if she is napping or in her swing and he says "Where are you Millie?"
- He loves to hold her hand.
- He loves to lay next to her on the couch or play mat
- Occasionally he asks to hold her
- He gives her kisses, or slams his forehead in to hers, however you want to interpet that loving gesture :)
- He shares his taggie, drinks, play food, toys with her
- He wants her to "Come Me" with him when he leaves the room and she doesn't
Here are a few pictures of the two of them together: