December 31, 2010

2010 :: Picture Style


January:: Phil and I spent the first January 2010 in Florida with my grandparents, parents and sister, Krysten. This was one of the only warm days we had while in Venice for a week.

February:: Jen and I try our hands at making Indian food from scratch. It was fun!

March:: Phil and I finish our second home renovation project. The knocking down of half the wall between our kitchen and living room.

April:: My very first Youth Rally - Refresh in Salem Indiana. Was able to spend an incredible weekend with some of our youth group kids and our college friends, Deeper Still. Here on of my best friends Holly and I listen to the boys sing praises to Our Lord. I didn't know this at the time but it was the last time I would hear this group sing together or give Jeremy a hug. We lost our dear friend on November 9th of this year. Can't wait to hear them reunited in heaven.

May:: Our last Girl's Bible study for the '09-'10 School year. I love each of these girls so much!

June:: The twins graduate from High School. Emily will continue her schooling at Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, MI and Evan attends Davenport University in Holland, MI.

July:: Phil and I enjoyed playing softball with our church this summer.

August:: The month of weddings. Phil and I attended 3 of our students weddings this month and celebrated our 2 year anniversary!

September:: My first trip to Denver Colorado. I traveled their for work but was still able to do a few touristy things. Here Kate, Kelly and I visit the Capital building - One Mile above Sea Level.

October:: Krysten and I at the Franklin Cider Mill while I was home visiting the family for Halloween.

November:: Grandpa Woodie turns 80! It was so nice to have all the siblings together again!

December:: We finished out 2010 with a fun trip to Chicago with our best friends Gina and Josh and their adorable kids, Kinley and Knox. We saw White Christmas, shopped til we dropped and had some delicious sangria and tapas at Cafe Ba Ba Reeba.

Overall 2010 was a year of sorrow, joy, love, new experiences and spiritual growth.

No comments: