January 12, 2010

Eat from the Pantry - Week 2

We are still doing really well with this challenge! I haven't been to the grocery store in a week! Which amazes me! We have a semi busy week with meetings for church and work and celebrating Erin's engagement and birthday with dinner tonight at El Rodeo! I am hitting up the gym several times this week in hopes of continuing to stay in shape and lose a few pounds. I really HATE the workout DVD I bought. It is way to hard and not fun at all. I have a friend who owns Turbo Jam and I may try it out one of these days.

Here is what is on the menu for this week:

Last night we had Bertolli Chicken Alfredo, Salad with Green Peppers and Carrots.
Tonight: Leftover Chicken Chili or Steak Noodles with Broccoli
Wednesday: Night to eat out before church
Thursday: Black Bean Casserole
Friday: Corn Chowder with Bacon
Saturday: Lasagna
Sunday: Life Group at the Asbills

No comments: