November 17, 2009

Crazy Busy

The holiday months are here! Phil and I do not have a free weekend until after the 1st of the year! This weekend my best friend gets married in Chicago. I am very excited and can't wait to celebrate with her! We will enjoy Thanksgiving with phil's extended family in Holland before heading back here for Phil to preach on Sunday. The following weekend we are going to a concert with friends and then I have a cookie exchange and the CSC Chrisgiving Dinner. After that i leave for Washington D.C. for work and then fly into Detroit for a few days of relaxing and catching up with friends and family! After that is Christmas and a trip to Florida with the parents/grandparenrs! I am getting a headache just thinking about it!

This past weekend was BEAUTIFUL! I have to keep telling myself how on Saturday we sat our in the sun in our T-shirts at the Purdue vs. MSU game each time I look outside and see the wind and rain! ICK!

This evening we will head to Hobby Lobby in hopes of getting a Tree Skirt, Garland, Red Bows and a Wreath for our front door! Last year we were given a lot of decorations and we bought a tree for the inside of the house. This year my goal is to make the outside look festive as well.

I will not decorate for Christmas until the Sunday after Thanksgiving but I can be prepared!

No comments: