A few things that made me happy today:
1) Tippecanoe County Library Book Sale - I had no idea what to expect and before last weekend didn't know about this book sale (Thanks Josh Boyd!). It was amazing. Easily over 20,000 books. I arrived promptly at 9:06am and headed straight to the Science Fiction Section (laugh now but keep reading). Phil wasn't able to come with me so he had sent me with a list of things he was looking for and I decided to look for his books first (aren't I sweet). Then I headed straight to the Childrens book. I was able to get the 2 books I needed to complete my collection of Roald Dahl books and Little House on the Prairie. I could have easily bought several other great books but decided $5 was the perfect amount to spend. One sad moment of the day was when a lady 2 boxes ahead of me found The Giving Tree.... AHHH! My favorite book! Oh well.
2) Ziploc bags and Saran Wrap for $1. I know crazy! I never knew how expensive those little things were until I moved out! I was even able to get Ziploc evolve made with less plastic and therefore better for the environment. Since we wash and reuse our bags a few times before throwing them away I think that the 100 bags I bought today should last us through 2009! Heres to hoping!
3) Clean hardwood floors. The sun yesterday reminded me of just how dirty my hardwood floors really were. I took some time today to wash them and buff them! Beautiful. They smell yummy too!
4) Hawaiian Chicken for dinner - recipe compliments of my sister
5) Finding a bag large enough for Courtney and Craigs wedding present. I was really nervous about this one!
That is all! Thanks for reading!