I found an absolutely amazing website. Its called http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/. This lady is my hero (well almost). She has 4 kids, stay at home mom, and manages to spend only 50 dollars a week on groceries. She has some awesome ideas and great recipes on her site. You should definitely check it out! I am participating today in her recipe swap for the first time (hopefully not the last).
Here is my recipe:
Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili
* 4 Chicken Breasts
* 3 (15oz) Cans of Northern Beans (DRAINED)
* 1 (16oz) Jar of Salsa
* 1 frozen package of Spinach (Thawed and Drained)
* 1 (14oz) can chicken broth
* 2 cups shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot. Keep the chicken breasts whole.
- Cook 8-10 hours on low or 5 hours high.
- Remove Chicken and slice. It will begin to shred as cooked chicken does.
- Place chicken back in Crockpot and add cheese.
- Serve in a bread bowl or with tortilla chips.
ENJOY! VISIT HERE FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!