October 21, 2008

Bored... 31 things...

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse locked in a drawer in my desk
2. Where is your significant other? @ his office across campus
3. Your hair color? Blondish Brown
4. Your mother? Debbi
5. Your father? Charles
6. Your favorite thing? {at this moment} My Camera
7. Your dream last night? Don’t remember…
8. Your dream/goal? To be a mother
9. The room you're in? Young Hall 831
10. Your hobby? Photography and scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Hmm… I don’t like bugs!
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Starting my own in home daycare back in Michigan 
13. Where were you last night? In bed by 9
14. What you’re not? sleeping
15. One of your wish list items? Rolling Scrapbook Bag
16. Where you grew up? Michigan
17. The last thing you did? Grapes
18. What are you wearing? Brown Dress Pants, Brown Tank Top, Cream Sweater
19. Your TV? Is old but was free!
20. Your pet? Don’t have one 
21. Your computer? Dell and stinky!
22. Your mood? Icky, I don’t feel well!
23. Missing someone? My family
24. Your car? Chevy Malibu
25. Something you’re not wearing? My glasses.. woops 
26. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
27. Your summer? My last in Michigan for awhile
28. Love someone? Yup 
29. Your favorite color? Blue 
30. When is the last time you laughed? At lunch
31. Last time you cried? A few days ago driving to Meijers missing my mom and grandma

No comments: