June 24, 2008

Discouraged!

I am discouraged. Period. It seems that no matter how many jobs I apply for I get the same amount of return rejection emails. Rejection is horrible but a rejection email is even worse! I have applied for countless jobs at various places in Lafayette and the surrounding areas but still haven't even had an interview. It is very discouraging to not get a job when you have an $80,000 degree, 4 years work experience and amazing references that you can't get a job anywhere. I just really need prayers and encouragement as I continue on this process.

Things are just getting stressful for me. I am trying to plan a wedding, we are in the process of buying a house, I am packing all of my 23 years of pocessions into boxes, I am trying to stick it out at my current job but getting very frustrated with the lack of care from my co-workers and I can't find a job to save my life!

Okay, I am done complaining. Sorry! Thanks for listening!

No comments: