April 8, 2008

Catch Up

I stink at updating this thing! My last post was Kelsey's birth and she is already 4 months old! I really feel like time is flying by! At the end of April Phil and I will have been engaged for a whole year! I remember when we got engaged and set a date I felt like it was a lifetime away now its just around the corner (144 days to be exact)! Everything is coming together great and we are both getting excited!

A few of my friends and I started a bible study awhile back on Monday nights. We meet at Caribou Coffee in Troy. I look forward to getting together with them each week and my life has truly been blessed by each of these women in different ways and I am excited to see what God has in store for us as our friendships grow. We have been studying a bit about "bad girls" in the bible and how God usese their lives and stories to teach us. This week we talked about Bathsheba. We all came to the conclusion that it wasn't really Bathsheba that God used, it was David and the story of his fall and then the forgiveness he received. Next week we are having a farewell party for Karina! She is moving to Belgium for 7 months!

This is all I have time for right now!

No comments: