August 17, 2007

Wisdom Teeth Surgery

At 22 as embarassing as it is I will admit I was near tears before the surgery. The nurse hooked me up to this weird machine that took my pulse, heart rate and blood pressure. It was not fun at all. Then she just left me there for about 10 minutes which gave me time to get nervous and think that I will be having real surgery. Once the doctor came in I was a lot calmer. He put the IV in my hand and 2 seconds later I was out. The next thing I remember I was sitting in another room and the nurse was giving instructions to my grandma. The funny thing is I must have walked from one room to another and I don't even remember it. I was pretty much queezy and out of it for the rest of the day. Thank goodness for my grandma though. She took me to her house and cared for me all day. It was nice to have her there because I had no energy for the simpliest things like sitting up.

This morning I am feeling much better though, I tried to go without the Vicodin and woke up in a lot of pain this morning. So Vicodin will remain my friend again today. Not as much swelling or bruising as I remember my friends having. So that is a good thing. Come visit me if you want :) I really like slurpees :)

1 comment:

Phil Travis said...

Glad you are feeling better now!