October 24, 2012

Let's Go Tigers!

On September 9th 1984 my parents welcomed me in to this world in a small town outside of Detroit Michigan. One month later our beloved Detroit Tigers headed off to the World Series. Now in 2012 the year my son was born the Detroit Tigers are headed back to the World Series! My sister will probably say this is a Jinx but I don't believe in that sort of thing so I see it as pretty neat.

Needless to say we are excited that the Tiger's will be playing baseball in the World Series but I think we are most excited because the World Series will be able to be watched here in Lafayette, Indiana on our very own TV! So whether you are a Tigers or a Giants fan I think you will find these pictures of our little baseball fan pretty cute!

Enjoy!







1 comment:

Krysten said...

Katy, It is totally your fault that we got Swept!
However, as always, Joel is Adorable!