December 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



This week I am off work. I have several goals for major deep cleaning, some scrapbooking and card making, shopping and cooking from scratch. We will see how much actually gets done because I also want to take advantage of this time off to relax and spend time with friends! Here is the plan for now, meal wise::

Monday:Dinner with our new friends the Hutchinsons -- Roast, Carrots, Onions and Mushrooms with Mashed Potatoes and Salad
Tuesday:Lasagna and Salad with Garlic Rolls
Wednesday: Tortellini Soup
Thursday: Homemade Pizza Night with Spinach, Olives and Pepperonis
Friday: New Years Eve - We aren't sure of our plans yet and therefore I have nothing but Kettle Korn on the menu!
Friday: Chicken Chili at Kelseys :)

I also plan to bake blueberry muffins, and banana nut bread this week :)

1 comment:

Amanda @ Heart Tree Home said...

I heard about your trip from Krysten as well! So exciting! Hope your week off is super fun and productive... I also have this week off and have plans for some of the same :-)