January 4, 2010

Counting down until......

SUMMER!

I don't mind winter, I would actually prefer more snow! I love wearing my slippers, my scarves and hats to keep warm! But I received these amazing gifts for Christmas



and I cannot WAIT to use them!

Phil and I were both EXTREMELY spoiled this Christmas! We were able to spend time with all of our family and then a whole week of fun in the sun in Florida! Phil is looking forward to being a handy man with his new saw. We have already played the game his parents got him about 6 times! I love my new winter coat! It even keeps my bottom warm! My mom got me a new pearl necklace as well and it is beautiful!

The holidays went by took quickly and I am not ready to take down my decorations yet! I feel like I just put them up! I will probably leave the tree up until this weekend!

No comments: